Forum Levelup - LOA Fire Raiders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Levelup - LOA Fire Raiders

All the best guides for beginners to experienced players made by fans of League of angels - Fire Raiders

More rewards on special events

Gdie
    Gdie
    Admin

More rewards on special events Empty More rewards on special events

Post by Gdie Thu 9 Jun - 12:04

Hi Captains ! *this is a copy of an old guide i made on my own forum some months ago,
    **Next guide incoming as soon as the next special events
    By playing without a huge amount of diamonds you will want to optimise everything you do.
    Here is a way to manage an event the best way on his durability instead of just looting all each day.

This guide was done on Happy Valentin Event and we needed to gather Amora and Amazone SoulStones.
    The same can be done on any 3-4 days event.

The following quests had to be cleared and cost daily 850 diamonds to be achieved +50 more for the 900 diamonds spending quest :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing special on that events, everything was easy to accomplish.
    But what this guide will teach you on this so simple game ? When you finish all the events you usually just take your rewards and be happy with it but its a big mistake...
    Because the event lasts from the Feb. 12 [5:00] to Feb. 17 [5:00], there will be 4 resets.

1)                 !!!!!WARNING!!!!!
    /!\This is an example of what to NOT do /!\
    If you succed to get all the related quests, then you should gather 24 Amora SoulStones and 11 Amazone Soulstones.
    By looting each quest reward day after day this is what you will earn :
    120 Amora and 70 Amazone (the last day is a Tuesday so you can blitz around 20 ss)

2) Now lets see the best way to gather much more rewards from the same event at nearly the same cost.
    First thing to know is about MAILBOX use. When you achieve tasks and don't take the rewards, it's sent to your mailbox but you won't see it before 47 hours.
    (For example, if you achieve something on Monday, the rewards show on mailbox at 3:00am on Wednesday and you have to loot it before the event finish completly so 04:59am ...)
    For this Event I am taking 100 Amora SS and 20 Amazone SS from my mail box on the 4th event day (means Monday 4:45 am). Its the rewards from doing Event of Friday,Saturday and some monday direct loots.

Then I do the same on wednesday 4:45 to loot all the rest.

Calc are not exact because of angel trial random Amora loot + Angel shop can be refresh for more Amora ss and you can also blitz amazone etc...

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 14:56